Trump

I literally explained that to you earlier on post 1,229. So you're doing that think you often do
Believe me... I know more than you think I do. You can't teach me about drugs... other than you may need them more than I do... (which is none)

Obviously Hunter knows alot about drugs, otherwise he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in.

Delude away, (and smoke another one).

Bla bla bla......
IMG_20240701_181757760_HDR.jpg

Believe me... I know more than you think I do. You can't teach me about drugs... other than you may need them more than I do... (which is none)

Obviously Hunter knows alot about drugs, otherwise he wouldn't be in the trouble he's in.

Delude away, (and smoke another one).

You're one of those people who thinks they're geniuses and utterly competent, but quiet the opposite.

See: The Dunning–Kruger effect - "is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities. It was first described by Justin Kruger and David Dunning in 1999."

:)

Yes, I already covered that on post 1,238, seems you were too busy ranting:
Our Far-Right controlled Supreme Court ruled today that Presidents are more like partial Kings, than Presidents, in their latest bid to help Donald Trump. We can now soundly do away with our "no one is above the law" adage.

Biden should take advantage of that, but he won't because he's not a wannabe despot.

Our extreme Far-Right controlled Supreme Court just gave all Presidents more power and less culpability, as they can label a lot of their acts "official". They only did it as a means to help Trump right now, but this will having lasting repercussions for the country.

Last edited:

"There are no Kings in America... no one is above the law, not even the President of the United States." -Joe Biden

Absolutely correct, despite what the cult of Trump wants for Trump.

Last edited:
You're one of those people who thinks they're geniuses and utterly competent, but quiet the opposite.

See: The Dunning–Kruger effect - "is a cognitive bias in which people with limited competence in a particular domain overestimate their abilities. It was first described by Justin Kruger and David Dunning in 1999."

:)
Sounds like you are describing yourself. :rolleyes: ;)

I have made plenty of mistakes, but that's how I learn.

It's called "EXPERIENCE".

Something You... are still lacking.

Our extreme Far-Right controlled Supreme Court just gave all Presidents more power and less culpability. They only did it as a means to help Trump right now, but this will having lasting repercussions for the country.
I WILL... Be keeping my eye on this and cry "foul" if I see something go ''sideways".

Last edited:
"TheDude said:
Our Far-Right controlled Supreme Court ruled today that Presidents are more like partial Kings, than Presidents, in their latest bid to help Donald Trump. We can now soundly do away with our "no one is above the law" adage.

Biden should take advantage of that, but he won't because he's not a wannabe despot."

that would be within his duties as president.
think it's about time for joe to "go there" ;)

I WILL... Be keeping my eye on this and cry "foul" if I see something go ''sideways".

Your crying "foul" after the fact won't matter as it's too late now. You people and who you vote for and support is the reason why the POTUS is now King-Like.

"TheDude said:

Biden should take advantage of that, but he won't because he's not a wannabe despot."

that would be within his duties as president.
think it's about time for joe to "go there" ;)

It certainly would, but the six Far-Right SC judges know Biden won't abuse his newly giving powers. While they're banking on Trump doing it should be win.

Conservative Heritage leader: ‘Second American Revolution’ will be bloodless ‘if the left allows it to be’

The leader of conservative think tank The Heritage Foundation argued the Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity will reinforce a “second American Revolution,” which he said would “remain bloodless if the left allows it to be.”

Heritage Foundation President Kevin Roberts told Steve Bannon’s “War Room” podcast how the Supreme Court ruling on immunity — which largely shields former presidents from criminal prosecutions for actions in office — should encourage conservatives
. -snip

IOW: "Let us do what we want, take over the country, or else."

It's standard Rightwing "Christian" thinking and wihle they were usually mostly toothless threats in the past, they're not anymore, as we've seen them mobilize in force. Trying to steal the 2020 election and the January 6th attack on our capital and attempted coup failed, but they've learned from it.

Last edited:
It's standard Rightwing "Christian" thinking and wihle they were usually mostly toothless threats in the past, they're not anymore, as we've seen them mobilize in force. Trying to steal the 2020 election and the January
That's laughable and absurd.

Far Rightwing radicals are NOT what I would call (or label) "Christian".

Are you done crying yet. I was worried about you.

Wrong. You forgot that Bill Clinton is not running in 2024 and Bill Clinton was not found liable of sexual abuse by a jury of his peers.

Keep deflecting for your hero Donald Trump.
But Clinton had his own sex scandal (pre Trump). So Clinton was first. You were talking about Epstein... remember???

Members online

No members online now.
Back