Trump

That's laughable and absurd.

Far Rightwing radicals are NOT what I would call (or label) "Christian".

Are you done crying yet. I was worried about you.

No it's not.

The Heritage Foundation in 2016 said Donald Trump was "a clown", "needs to be out of the race", "full of all of contradictions" and "not a conservative", then after Trump secured the Republican nomination, they reserved themselves and went all into team Trump like so many other "Christian Republicans" did.

Another "twisted lie" on your part.

Um... Bill Clinton is not running for the Presidency in 2024 and he was not found liable of sexual abuse by a jury of his peers, like your boy Donald Trump has been. This information is readily available...

Oh, the page flipped. HYG :)

1720549315471.png

Last edited:
The Trump appointed Judge overseeing Trump's Federal classified documents case has now thrown out the case. No real surprise, she was forecasting this move from the start.

The party of "Law and Order", eh :)

Last edited:
At least it's not the party of lawfare. And YES (again)... "The Almighty" protected Trump. Wonder how Joe feels about that???

Don't know who the shooter was, but he was a poor shot. Anyone who can't make a head shot @ 150 yards is a rookie!!!

And for the record... I have a "John Wayne" style lever cowboy action rifle in .30-30 caliber. That style rifle isn't known for its accuracy, (nor is the cartridge) but I can group 4 shots touching at 100 yards.

At 150 yards it will still group at 4". So yes... the shooter was a rookie.

At least it's not the party of lawfare. And YES (again)... "The Almighty" protected Trump. Wonder how Joe feels about that???

Don't know who the shooter was, but he was a poor shot. Anyone who can't make a head shot @ 150 yards is a rookie!!!
"Lawfare", LoL. Is this the "miracle" you needed to finally get fully out of the Trumper closet you've been hiding in?

FBI has the shooter identified as a 20 (almost 21) year old White male registered Republican.

Again... "The Almighty" protected Trump. Wonder how Joe feels about that???

No need to wonder. Unlike what Trump would have done if the roles were reversed, Joe Biden immediately condemned the attack, called Trump to wish him well, left his campaign to go back to the White House and is grateful his political rival was not assassinated.

eg What happened after the attempted murder of Paul Pelosi? Rightist media outlets claimed it was just a lovers' quarrel and that Paul Pelosi was having a homosexual affair.

Last edited:
FALSE!!! The stores are intentionally cutting staff hours and removing products from the shelves.

My disdain for Kroger's/Albertson's is growing fast.

If I want good fresh meat... It's only a farm away

"He definitely was conservative": Classmates paint picture of Republican "outcast" who shot Trump

"I probably had seen him wear a Trump shirt or something along the lines," Thomas Matthew Crooks' ex-classmate says

“I will say he was definitely nerdy, for sure, but he never gave off that he was creepy or like a school shooter,”

While some Trump allies have sought to blame Democratic rhetoric for the shooting, no classmate has described him as ever speaking negatively about the former president. -snip

More information on the shooter.

Last edited:
Again... "The Almighty" protected Trump. Wonder how Joe feels about that???

Since you claim to know what the "Almighty" is doing, why didn't the "Almighty" protect that poor fireman and family man behind Trump who was murdered?

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back