Trump

Now Trump probably took a triple does of his Adderall
Once again you show your ignorance. Adderall is a PRESCRIBED prescription, for those people who have have Attention Deficit Disorder.

For those that have it, slows down the thought processes.

Nice try Karen. Once again your ignorance is showing.o_O

Unbelievable...

Last edited:
Yes... that IS how it works. I have to take random drug tests for my employment... so why not the leader of the free world.

NO ONE should be exempt.

"Me thinks ye doth protest too much".

I Guess Elite Left radical Liberals follow a different set of rules. :rolleyes:

Kinda like Soros....

No, that's up to the discretion of your employer, not some private citizen convicted felon demanding you to take a drug test. Not my fault you can't see the glaring difference.

Last edited:
Once again you show your ignorance. Adderall is a PRESCRIBED prescription, for those people who have have Attention Deficit Disorder.

For those that have it, slows down the thought processes.

Nice try Karen. Once again your ignorance is showing.o_O

Unbelievable...

Um, I never said Adderall was illegal, you nincompoop.

Um, Adderall is an amphetamine and it has more than one use. Not my fault you don't know this.

Pearl-Clutch some more, Trumper.

Last edited:

Project 2025’s threat to democracy

If you’ve not heard of Project 2025, it’s very worthy of your independent investigation. Project 2025 is a playbook specifically created for Donald Trump and his minions to use in the first 180 days of Trump’s 2025-2029 presidential administration. The far-right extremism-based Heritage Foundation proudly takes claim for facilitating the creation of the 887-page turning-democracy-into-an-authoritarian-country document.

Project 2025’s two editors had assistance from 34 authors, 277 contributors, a 54-member advisory board and a coalition of more than 100 conservative organizations (including the American Legislative Exchange Council, The Heartland Institute, Liberty University, Middle East Forum, Moms for Liberty, NRA, Pro-Life America, Tea Party Patriots, etc.).

Project 2025 is a serious endeavor – if Trump returns to the White House — to make America a fascist country. After all, on May 20, Trump posted a video on his Truth Social media account depicting his 2025-2029 administration as a “Unified Reich.” (Hitler’s Third Reich occurred 1933-1945.)
-Snip

Trump and his cult must be stopped, that's an aside from the disasters of his first term, trying to steal the election and attacking the country. Trump 2.0 would be even worse.

Refusal to take a drug test in my life of work is grounds for dismissal, and typically leads to loss of employment.
I never said adderall was illegal, you nincompoop.
If a person doesn't have a legal prescription, then that is illegal drug abuse... and again, grounds for dismissal (I.E. fired).

For the record... I have NEVER failed a drug test over the last 30+ years... and counting.

Project 2025’s threat to democracy

If you’ve not heard of Project 2025, it’s very worthy of your independent investigation. Project 2025 is a playbook specifically created for Donald Trump and his minions to use in the first 180 days of Trump’s 2025-2029 presidential administration. The far-right extremism-based Heritage Foundation proudly takes claim for facilitating the creation of the 887-page turning-democracy-into-an-authoritarian-country document.

Project 2025’s two editors had assistance from 34 authors, 277 contributors, a 54-member advisory board and a coalition of more than 100 conservative organizations (including the American Legislative Exchange Council, The Heartland Institute, Liberty University, Middle East Forum, Moms for Liberty, NRA, Pro-Life America, Tea Party Patriots, etc.).

Project 2025 is a serious endeavor – if Trump returns to the White House — to make America a fascist country. After all, on May 20, Trump posted a video on his Truth Social media account depicting his 2025-2029 administration as a “Unified Reich.” (Hitler’s Third Reich occurred 1933-1945.)
-Snip

Trump and his cult must be stopped, that's an aside from the disasters of his first term, trying to steal the election and attacking the country. Trump 2.0 would be even worse.
I feel the same way about the Radical Lying Left.

It's about time the truth of Soro's agenda is exposed!!!

Tracing the Fake News Money Trail | Ohio Senate

Even though my local and State governments are worthless POS people resting on their laurels... I find it appaling that they do nothing to stop the "World Government" agenda of the Left.

Our Far-Right controlled Supreme Court ruled today that Presidents are more like partial Kings, than Presidents, in their latest bid to help Donald Trump. We can now soundly do away with our "no one is above the law" adage.

Biden should take advantage of that, but he won't because he's not a wannabe despot.

Per your "Michigan"article in post #1230...

"the duly elected and inaugurated 47th president of the United States keep America as a democracy that dates back to the 1630s in the New England Colonies" snip.

Hey dumbass... In the 1630's. America was under control of the Monarchy of England.

The U.S of America wasn't founded until the revolution. (1776... for those who forget the history of this country).

Lying Truth Twister!!!

We covered this months back!!!

No, that's up to the discretion of your employer, not some private citizen convicted felon demanding you to take a drug test. Not my fault you can't see the glaring difference.
I had to take many unannounced, random drug tests while in the Navy. The US Government was my employer. Passed all of them, unlike Hunter. Biden is an elected official who serves the citizens of the country. We are his employer. So if we demand a drug test, it should not be a big issue, right? He is not royalty, but a public servant at the highest level.

I had to take many unannounced, random drug tests while in the Navy. The US Government was my employer. Passed all of them, unlike Hunter. Biden is an elected official who serves the citizens of the country. We are his employer. So if we demand a drug test, it should not be a big issue, right? He is not royalty, but a public servant at the highest level.

Then you should have demanded every president and candidate take a drug test before every debate. Yes, even Reagan in 1984.

Face it, if Biden where on these "drugs" and "stimulants" as you Trumpers claim, he would have surely been on them Thursday night. Joe's clearly not a drug abuser. Keep trying though.

You know who has to take unannounced drug test? Convicted felons.

Last edited:
Face it, if Biden where on these "drugs" and "stimulants" you people claim, he would have been on them Thursday night. Joe's clearly not a drug abuser.
I'm not the one calling Biden a "drug abuser". But there are "stimulants" that the body "processes" faster.

The harder the drug... the faster it leaves the body.

The sitting President does not have to take random drug test because some felon wants him to do so, nor because a bunch of Trumpers are repeating the rhetoric. Just not how it works.

If Biden were on these "drugs and stimulants" as you Trumpers love to claim, he would have been on them on Thursdays during his world wide debate.

People in their 80s+ have good days and bad days. Now Trump probably took a triple does of his Adderall that night, how he keeps his energy up despite his poor physical health and pushing 80.
You are correct. But I do not think this country can afford to have a president who might have to deal with a major problem on one of his "bad" days. Or attend a major International affair with world leaders on a "bad" day. FLOTUS is committing elder abuse pushing him to stay in the race, IMHO.

You are merely floating a stupid accusation about Trump, and have no proof. he offered to take a drug test before the debate, Joe's camp refused.

I think you should focus on helping Newsom(e) polish his very tarnished image, and get ready to welcome him back to the liberal stronghold of Marin.

I had a buddy in the Navy that got busted for trafficking cocaine on a Naval Base. He got busted, and was on the run for 2-1/2 years before he was caught.

He was dishonorably discharged and did 9 months in the Brig.

Yes... it was Cartel (or other) related. Figure that one out. I've seen and heard just about everything.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

However... I will fight tooth and nail... to keep the USA from becoming a radical Left MONARCY!!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back