Trump

Cute. Well... I had to dig a little... but the "son of perdition" in Thessalonians is regarding the antichrist. Not Judas.

So what I said... so that's twice now today where you blew up, claimed superiority and insulted me for something I said, only to have it turn out I was correct all along :)

1721431098875.png

Last edited:
i'll say what the collective world said quietly.
sh!t, he missed.
you know fox would be screaming it 24/7 if it was the other way.
trump and hating minions too.decency and morality is lost on them.

So what I said... so that's twice now today where you blew up, claimed superiority and insulted me for something I said, only to have it turn out I was correct all along :)

View attachment 828579044
Yeah... After I explained it to you. I actually had to "phone a friend" because I couldn't find the reference about the anti Christ. (son of perdition) In Thessalonians.

But... If you wanna believe Trump is the anti-christ, go right ahead, but he doesn't fit the description. He MIGHT fit the description of the "great peacemaker" that turns it's back on Israel, but I think that would describe someone who has not yet become a "world leader" (the Pope maybe, or Soros). Speculation...

But before that happens a peace treaty will be formed between Israel and people of the the Muslim faith. The Jews have "the red heifer" they have been looking for, so it's just a matter of time. I forgot the mentioning of the rebuilding of the Jewish temple that will be allowed by the great peacemaker.

Obviously Biden is not the great peacemaker, because the war in the Middle East is getting worse.

i'll say what the collective world said quietly.
sh!t, he missed.
you know fox would be screaming it 24/7 if it was the other way.
trump and hating minions too.decency and morality is lost on them.
Your "collective world" is probably not as big as you claim, but probably includes that guy from New Zealand. For someone who lives in a country run by a tinhorn fascist punk like Trudeau, you have a lot of nerve making that statement. You should really be more concerned about fixing the problems in your own country than making stupid statements about our affairs.

Yeah... After I explained it to you. I actually had to "phone a friend" because I couldn't find the reference about the anti Christ. (son of perdition) In Thessalonians.

But... If you wanna believe Trump is the anti-christ, go right ahead, but he doesn't fit the description. He MIGHT fit the description of the "great peacemaker" that turns it's back on Israel, but I think that would describe someone who has not yet become a "world leader" (the Pope maybe, or Soros). Speculation...

But before that happens a peace treaty will be formed between Israel and people of the the Muslim faith. The Jews have "the red heifer" they have been looking for, so it's just a matter of time. I forgot the mentioning of the rebuilding of the Jewish temple that will be allowed by the great peacemaker.

Obviously Biden is not the great peacemaker, because the war in the Middle East is getting worse.

LoL, you were wrong twice, but still spinning.

I told you many times that I don't believe in religious prophecy. I was speaking from the point of view of a person like you, who does believe.

Israel- Hamas cease fire looking closer and closer, but we'll see. We both know Putin (via Iran) pulled the strings behind Hamas' Oct 7th 2023 attack and massacre. He did it to help Trump in 2024. Putin helps Trump get elected again and Trump helps Putin with Ukraine.

Last edited:
Your "collective world" is probably not as big as you claim, but probably includes that guy from New Zealand. For someone who lives in a country run by a tinhorn fascist punk like Trudeau, you have a lot of nerve making that statement. You should really be more concerned about fixing the problems in your own country than making stupid statements about our affairs.
Well as "that guy from NZ" I can say that most people I know of here, are glad the outcome wasn't worse and decry violence in politics completely. The violence incited by Trump on January 6th and at his ranting rambling rallies is included in this. The reason the rest of the world takes an interest in the US is because what goes on there has an effect on US all. 'when America sneezes, the whole world catches a cold '

"Suddenly Trump Looks Older and More Deranged - Now the Republicans are the ones saddled with a candidate who can’t make a clear argument or finish a sentence."

1721669528328.gif

Funny how your location in Cali keeps changing. Paranoid are you???
He is merely going from a Liberal Elite county (Marin) to a wannabe Liberal Elite county (Sonoma), which has been turned into a liberal hotbed the last dozen years. I have relatives and a son still living there and get weekly reports on it's demise.

He is merely going from a Liberal Elite county (Marin) to a wannabe Liberal Elite county (Sonoma), which has been turned into a liberal hotbed the last dozen years. I have relatives and a son still living there and get weekly reports on it's demise.

LoL. You Trumpers really are a deranged lot.

"The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the party that wins this election.” -Nikki Haley January 2024

1721751564114.gif

So digging around on the internet, I found some commentators about the assassination attempt.

One guy actually uses forensics to explain things.

Seems the assassin got off 3 shots... with only one hit (Trump's ear).

I told you the shooter was a rookie Dude.

Members online

No members online now.
Back