Trump

Seems you are the only one that is unhinged. ;) That's why you gaslight on everything to hide the truth.

OR... You are delusional and in denial. Your BDS is flaring.:)

Once again, (as I have said multiple times) Crooks was a ROOKIE... dmbf*ck!!!
You've said a lot of things that have turned out to be completely and hilariously wrong regarding the Trump rally shooting. FBI is still investigating, why don't we just let them finish and make their report?

Oh Brother :rolleyes:

Obviously Comperatore got hit. I wonder what his family would say if they read your cold hearted comment.

Typical selfish comment by a Liberal.

Missing Trump on purpose doesn't mean no one was hurt or killed, so are you mental? Seems so.

Lets let the FBI come to that conclusion of course, they've already shown how Trump possibility wasn't even grazed by one of the 8 bullets from 500 feet away. Wonder how Trump and Trumpers will spin the story if that turns out to be true.

So besides Comperatore, who else was shot and killed???

Since you seem to know. :rolleyes:

Obviously you have very little respect for human life... as long as YOU aren't affected... correct???

So besides Comperatore, who else was shot and killed???

Since you seem to know. :rolleyes:

Obviously you have very little respect for human life... as long as YOU aren't affected... correct???

This info has been all over the news, regarding the victims. If you don't know, that's your problem, not mine.

1722026275647.png

^Trump and Trumpers claim god came down and saved Trump, could possibility be that Trump was never the actual target. So wild. FBI are still working on it.

This info has been all over the news, regarding the victims. If you don't know, that's your problem, not mine.
So... You don't want to admit I was right about a 2nd Victim (in the bleachers) that Scripps News accurately reported during the attempted assassination. (when YOU said I was wrong).

Go figure....

So... You don't want to admit I was right about a 2nd Victim (in the bleachers) that Scripps News accurately reported during the attempted assassination. (when YOU said I was wrong).

Go figure....

*Sigh* There were three victims into total in the bleachers, one was killed (Comperatore) and the other two (Dutch and Copenhaver) were injured but survived. So yeah, you're still wrong, it's three total, not two and only one was killed. Talk about being wrong and not caring.

Go figure, indeed.

Well That's "reaching".

Especially when Crooks was reading up on Biden and other people that could have been potential targets. :rolleyes:

At least that much has been mentioned without controversy. (Speculation, maybe)

Don't know if it's true, FBI are still working on it. But it now seems a potential possibility.

Scripps news is. We're talking about your spins on what did and didn't happen, not Scripps.

No, you're far to the Right from being a moderate.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back