Trump

wow.
are your thoughts ever scattered 04.
you jump from one thing to another to deflect.
just can't accept facts.

Screenshot_20240802-144240.png

Zoom in and get a closer look. The projectile not only pierced his ear, it grazed the skull above his ear.

Follow the blood trail.

Crooks wasn't capable of that. He rushed his shot. Wrong direction anyway.

Like I said previously... I have a 30-30 lever action rifle that is scary accurate.

Not that I'm into using people for target practice... but how could you miss Trump's "pumpkin head"?

Something is amiss here.

Last edited:
Why is that so crazy considering Crooks missed 8 shots from 500 feet away? But your home-brewed-keyboard-detective blood spatter analysis and bullet forensics were not, when you claimed without proof that Trump was shot from behind by a second shooter as fact?

Now I don't know Crooks' mindset as fact, why I've maintained just wait for the FBI to finish.

Wait for the FBI? A discredited and incompetent organization that has been more about covering for political elite than EVER serving justice? That FBI? Dude! Be realistic here. Nothing credible will from from any three letter agency on this. It's laughably naive to think otherwise.

Also, you have tons of people with cameras of the even. And plenty of experts who AREN'T compromised and are outside of the three letter orgs.

To pretend that those experts are all "keyboard detectives" but the FBI is credible is just embarrassing and out of touch.

Why is that so crazy considering Crooks missed 8 shots from 500 feet away? But your home-brewed-keyboard-detective blood spatter analysis and bullet forensics were not, when you claimed without proof that Trump was shot from behind by a second shooter as fact?

Now I don't know Crooks' mindset as fact, why I've maintained just wait for the FBI to finish.
The FBI identified a Gab account with Crooks. The CEO of Gab released the letter stating such (here). Torba has also released Crooks' posts. We can infer a mindset from that.

We also know from testimony before Congress that they are trying to create a false narrative ignoring Crooks' history outside of what's convenient to their preferred narrative.

Wait for the FBI? A discredited and incompetent organization that has been more about covering for political elite than EVER serving justice? That FBI? Dude! Be realistic here. Nothing credible will from from any three letter agency on this. It's laughably naive to think otherwise.

Also, you have tons of people with cameras of the even. And plenty of experts who AREN'T compromised and are outside of the three letter orgs.

To pretend that those experts are all "keyboard detectives" but the FBI is credible is just embarrassing and out of touch.

First of all, 04_Sport_LS is no "expert", he's just a keyboard detective. LoL.

Yah, don't trust the FBI, but trust some Youtuber who didn't investigate the crime scene, who is looking for clicks. Great thinking. (That was sarcasm)

You Trumpers are factually embarrassing, you will shit all over your own country and its institutions and you're doing it all for Trump, a sexual predator and convicted fraudster who lied about being cheated in the 2020 election and set off an insurrection, attack on our country and failed coup as a last ditch effort to remain in power.

Last edited:

Trump says he’ll skip an ABC debate with Harris in September and wants them to face off on Fox News

Donald Trump says he is pulling out of a scheduled September debate with Vice President Kamala Harris on ABC and wants them to face off on Fox News, making it increasingly unlikely that the candidates will confront each other on stage before the November election. -snip

No real surprise, Trump is a known coward and knows he'd perform terribly against Kamala Harris as she's not an 81 year old man who has slowed down.

1722870896859.png

Yah, don't trust the FBI, but trust some Youtuber who didn't investigate the crime scene,
Evidently the FBI didn't investigate the crime scene.

Shag has an excellent video where the gentleman POINTS out the water tower is an excellent vantage point.

Makes me wonder if the water tower was BEHIND TRUMP.

The only one talking shit here... Is YOU.

I'm glad you finally faced the truth about Biden.

Now you need to realize the truth about Crooks.

Crooks had a severe case of BDS. You are in denial "Karen".

I've not argued that Biden wasn't an 81 year old man how has slowed down as 81 year olds do. Now you accepting that Trump is right behind Biden with the forgetting of thoughts, stumbling words, misnaming people etc., that won't happen because you're in a cult and chugging the juice. Trump is running scared from debating Harris, it's amusing.

Fact: Crooks was a registered Republican and a Trumper. He possibly turned on Trump after the Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup as some Trampers did, but a registered Republican he was.

Um, all Trumpers (eg like you) suffer from Biden Derangement Syndrome, I've never denied this. It is well documented.

You keep pushing your keyboard detective conspiracy theories about a second shooter and whatnot though, it's how you people cope.

Last edited:
Fact: Crooks was a registered Republican and a Trumper.
I think Shagdrum pointed out that Crooks was a registered Democrat, per the documentation he provided.

Now you are flat out lying and denying.

Typical Lefty Lying Liberal you are. Denial isn't going to be your scapegoat this time. You are lying against actual facts.

I've not argued that Biden wasn't an 81 year old man how has slowed down as 81 year olds do. Now you accepting that Trump is right behind Biden with the forgetting of thoughts, stumbling words, misnaming people etc., that won't happen because you're in a cult and chugging the juice. Trump is running scared from debating Harris, it's amusing.

Fact: Crooks was a registered Republican and a Trumper. He possibly turned on Trump after the Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup as some Trampers did, but a registered Republican he was.

Um, all Trumpers (eg like you) suffer from Biden Derangement Syndrome, I've never denied this. It is well documented.

You keep pushing your keyboard detective conspiracy theories about a second shooter and whatnot though, it's how you people cope.
Oh so now you are speculating against the facts. Remind me who is the one in denial now "Karen"???

Members online

No members online now.
Back