Trump

I think Shagdrum pointed out that Crooks was a registered Democrat, per the documentation he provided.

Now you are flat out lying and denying.

Typical Lefty Lying Liberal you are. Denial isn't going to be your scapegoat this time. You are lying against actual facts.
Go throw your temper tantrum (being WRONG)... and just go away with your hypocrisy.
Oh so now you are speculating against the facts. Remind me who is the one in denial now "Karen"???
Shag proved Crooks was a registered DEMOCRAT. Now you are speculating he changed sides.

Who's the one in denial???

Typical Lying Liberal
You will say and do anything to keep from being wrong... when you are actually... WRONG. o_O
*sigh*

In the wake of Trump’s attempted assassination, investigators search for clues around the motive -AP News​

"Crooks’ political leanings were not immediately clear. Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was sworn into office." -Snip

Crooks was a registered Republican and donated a tiny sum of cash to a PPAC shortly after Jan 6th. If anything, it seems Crooks was one of these Republicans who turned on Trump after Trump set off the Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup, as not every Republican is pro-treason, just most. LoL. Shagdrum gets his information from Rightist Youtube "detectives" who spread disinformation and are looking for clicks. Do some more spinning and coping now.

So now you suddenly don't Trust AP News? LoL. Figures.

You Trumpers not accepting reality won't change the fact that Crooks was a registered Republican in PA.

it seems Crooks was one of these Republicans who turned on Trump after Trump set off the Jan 6th insurrection
You are putting words in a dead man's mouth. You can't speak for Crooks. Pure speculation on your part.

Shag has been on this forum longer than I have (going round and round with HrmWrm) in the "God is only a theory" thread."

But keep attacking with ignorance and speculation.

Check Shag's post count and join date. Check mine too. The only thing you are running (besides a smear campaign) is your mouth.

Typical Liberal... always trying to defame everyone when YOU are wrong.

You are putting words in a dead man's mouth. You can't speak for Crooks. Pure speculation on your part.

Shag has been on this forum longer than I have (going round and round with HrmWrm) in the "God is only a theory" thread."

But keep attacking with ignorance and speculation.
Check Shag's post count and join date. Check mine too. The only thing you are running (besides a smear campaign) is your mouth.

Typical Liberal... always trying to defame everyone when YOU are wrong.

*sigh* The facts we know are Crooks was a registered Republican in PA and at some point he turned on Trump. Facts you need to cope with.

And I've been around even longer (Joined May 17, 2005), who cares though? But going by your weird Trumper reasoning and logic I'm now superior to all of you. LoL.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240804-204633.png

And I've been around even longer (Joined May 17, 2005), who cares though?
And the only comments I've ever seen you post on the car chat side is about a tow hook on your 2006 LS.... and a couple comments with the member from Bulgaria that likes to run his LS with a lower pressure radiator cap.

Yeah... those are major contributions. :rolleyes:

Oh... the ego. How does your head fit through doorways??? :eek:

Your narcissism will be your downfall.

And you're back to chopping up my comments to change the context. LoL.

Anyhow, facts (not your "Alt-Facts") show Crooks was a registered Republican in PA since he turned 18.

Last edited:
AND... You're busted.View attachment 828579087
Crooks was a Democrat.
Here you go again:

*sigh*

In the wake of Trump’s attempted assassination, investigators search for clues around the motive -AP News​

"Crooks’ political leanings were not immediately clear. Records show Crooks was registered as a Republican voter in Pennsylvania, but federal campaign finance reports also show he gave $15 to a progressive political action committee on Jan. 20, 2021, the day Biden was sworn into office." -Snip

Crooks was a registered Republican and donated a tiny sum of cash to a PPAC shortly after Jan 6th. If anything, it seems Crooks was one of these Republicans who turned on Trump after Trump set off the Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup, as not every Republican is pro-treason, just most. LoL. Shagdrum gets his information from Rightist Youtube "detectives" who spread disinformation and are looking for clicks. Do some more spinning and coping now.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back