Trump

what a shameless display by trump.
but that's just normal for him.
bull in a china shop, all about him and shits on everything.

Bingo.

Trump was told that it's not just disrespectful, but illegal to do campaign adds/stunts at our veterans Arlington National Cemetery, but he did it anyways and his people harassed and pushed a worker because she was doing her job.

Last edited:
I'll laugh my ass off... after Newsome kicks out all the homeless people... only to be replaced by the Cartel.
^
63wy9g3.gif

Kamala Harris will win US election, Telegraph poll predicts

Kamala Harris will win this year’s US presidential election, a Telegraph poll of swing states predicts for the first time.

The vice-president is winning in enough battleground states to propel her to the White House in November’s election, following weeks of gains on Donald Trump.

A survey conducted in seven swing states for The Telegraph by Redfield & Wilton Strategies found Ms Harris is projected to win the key states of Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Michigan, which would allocate her 270 electoral college delegates. -snip

Not that I think it's in the bag for Harris, election is still ridiculously close. But interesting considering The Telegraph is a staunch Conservative UK media outlet.

Trump’s Truth Social is now a public company. Experts warn its multibillion-dollar valuation defies logic

Shares of Trump Media, the company behind former President Donald Trump’s Truth Social, dropped more than 8% Tuesday afternoon to a new post-merger low of $17.72. Since its debut on the Nasdaq on March 26 under the ticker DJT, the company’s market value has plunged nearly 69%.

On Friday, the company’s stock fell below $20 for the first time since going public.
-snip

:)

Trump will be allowed to access/sell his shares on Sept 25th, there's a good chance he's going to mass sell to rake in cash for himself, while crashing the stock (even harder) and leaving his Trumper investors with nothing much. It's the Trump way. He'll then blame it on the "Liberals" and Trumpers will believe it.

Last edited:
"Some Rightist on Youtube is telling me what I want to hear, so it must be true!" -04_Sport_LS

Meanwhile in reality: California's economy as of 2024 is at 3.987 Trillion and stronger than most countries, 5th largest in the world overall :)

Last edited:

Trump pleads not guilty to superseding indictment as Jan. 6 case back in DC court

Former President Trump’s federal Jan. 6 case is back in a D.C. courtroom on Thursday.

Trump is not there in person, but attorneys and prosecutors on special counsel Jack Smith’s team are arguing before U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan to determine how the case should proceed now that the Supreme Court ruled Trump has broad immunity from criminal prosecution.
-snip

Now I see why Trump's cult is so worked up today. LoL.

But Trump appointed Judge Aileen Cannon already handed Trump a win by making sure Trump would never go to trial for this before the election, she protected her master, above her duty to the law.

These Right-Wing Pundits Were Allegedly Funded By Russia—What To Know About DOJ Indictment

The Justice Department filed an indictment Wednesday, accusing the Kremlin of pouring millions into a media company linked to prominent online right-wing commentators as part of an influence operation pushing pro-Russia propaganda and disinformation on social media.

The DOJ’s indictment does not name the “Tennessee-based online content creation company” that received the Russian funding, but the description matches Tenet Media, which describes itself as a “network of heterodox commentators that focus on Western political and cultural issues.”

Tenet’s website lists six prominent right-wing social media personalities—Tim Pool, Benny Johnson, Dave Rubin, Lauren Southern, Taylor Hansen and Matt Christiansen—as part of its talent roster.

The DOJ’s indictment alleges two Russian state media employees covertly poured $10 million into the company to publish English-language videos on various social media platforms spouting views that are “often consistent with the Government of Russia's interest in amplifying U.S. domestic divisions.” -snip

Just further proof why Rightwing talking points often fall in line with Russian/Putin propaganda. Several LVC Rightist here have done this.

Even when a few Republicans come out and speak about how Russian propaganda is being spread on the Senate floor, they're shut down by their own party: Mike Turner, the chairperson of the US House intelligence committee, says some of his fellow Republicans are “absolutely” repeating Russian propaganda on the chamber floor, echoing a similar claim made recently by another rightwing American lawmaker.

Last edited:
Trump and RFK Jr have successfully disrupted early voting in North Carolina, was their plan all along. North Carolina is crucial to Trump winning and early voting did not favor Trump in 2020. This is Trumpism.

Here's Trump's response on how his admin will handle the childcare cost issue in America, verbatim:

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka, was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue.

But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t — you know, it’s something, you have to have it. In this country, you have to have it.

But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to but they’ll get used to it very quickly. And it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country.

Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s gonna take care. We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time. Coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country — because I have to say with child care, I want to stay with childcare, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth.

But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in.

We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re gonna take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about: Make America great again. We have to do it, because right now we’re a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question."
- Trump, September 5th 2024

Empty platitudes, nonsensical gibberish, dire fearmongering claims and he's seemingly recycling his failed "I'll make Mexico pay for it!" approach. Just the type of Trump word salad Trumpers love to munch on.

According to Trump he had the "best debate performance ever" last night, while also whinging that it was all rigged against him, while the Trumpsphere echoes the same. Same old tired clown, same old tired clown-show, but with even greater levels of confusion and delirium.

Republicans encouraging Trump to stay in the race and not dropout for the greater good are committing acts of elder abuse.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back