My LS' Progress

Yeah i dont think any vehicle should not have tint.

Some states dont allow it unfortunately.

Per signature, he has 35% tint. It isn't much, but better than nothin.

Thanks guys!

Nice, looks really good man! How much did they charge or it out here? whats next on the mod list?

List price + tax came out to $290. I paid $250.

Now the real question is....What can we do to finally sell you on a painted surround :p

I like my chrome very much :D

Looks great! Planning on tinting the windows or leaving it as is?

Per signature, he has 35% tint. It isn't much, but better than nothin.

Yeah, they are tinted. The polarizing filter in the 2nd picture makes it seem almost invisible ;)

I have a semi-hard time seeing as is at night, so 35% is enough for me, otherwise I would have 5% all around.. Hate people looking at me, when they see a young guy driving a what appears to be a very expensive black car (drugs?!) :p

Yeah i dont think any vehicle should not have tint.

Some states dont allow it unfortunately.

By me, the permitted percentage for the front windows is 70%. You can go pretty dark on the back doors, but I forget what the laws are for the rear window.

Just put the car through a car wash, since it's too cold to do it myself now. I took some quick photos of my winter setup after drying the car, and detailing the interior.

My winter setup consists of a set of stock 17" (17x7.5, 60mm) Thunderbird rims, that I picked up about a month ago. I also ditched my 235/45/17 Pilot PA3s after putting just 900km on them, and bought a brand new set in 215/55/17, which is a better setup for winter. Had them Roadforce balanced as well.

DSC_0307_s.jpg

DSC_0377_s.jpg

DSC_0378_s.jpg

DSC_0379_s.jpg

DSC_0380_s.jpg

Looks very clean!

That totally sucks to already have snow on the ground...

Looks good for a winter set up.That red film over the tail lights still look great by the way!

Looks very clean!

That totally sucks to already have snow on the ground...

Thanks mang, and it certainly does, especially when people neglect to use winter tires.

looks wet like pink:shifty:

Polarizing filter :D

Was that for the LSE Grille??? If so, does it cost that much to order and ship one from the US?

LSK want $185 for it (let's call it $190) + about 30 shipping. I would also be charged about $30-70 in tax and duties. It came out cheaper this way, minus the risk of shipment damage, etc.

Looks good for a winter set up.That red film over the tail lights still look great by the way!

Thanks! The film is holding up great.

I got me some goodies :D

I wasn't a huge fan of paying the dealer $70 for a cabin filter, $35 for air and $15 for oil filters, so I ordered some off RockAuto.com. This should stock me up for a year.

DSC_0619.JPG

DSC_0620.JPG

DSC_0621.JPG

DSC_0626.JPG

I also bought a 3-ton floor jack w/ 2x 3-ton jack stands for $89.

DSC_0629.JPG

I also have some LEDs in the mail :D

Sweet. How much did the cabin filter cost? I need one

$12 + shipping and tax.

Check out the ATP FA13 though. I think my LS had that before when I got it, which I replaced with a NAPA gold filter. That and the Motorcraft feel much cheaper.

Very nice. You're going to love those. Any reason why you didn't go for the 2W 4-SMT's for the plates instead to get the extra output?

They clean up the outside lighting a lot.

Very nice. You're going to love those. Any reason why you didn't go for the 2W 4-SMT's for the plates instead to get the extra output?

I don't want to have my plates too bright, plus I couldn't justify the extra cost. For the puddle lamps, I got the high output version as it's actually of use.

They clean up the outside lighting a lot.

Yep, I had enough of fugly yellow light on the outside. I'm not too concerned with my interior lights though.

LEDs - License Plate Lamps

Before
DSC_0692.JPG

After
DSC_0694.jpg

:D

She's pretty dusty though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back