My LS' Progress

Are those the ones that andrizzle has? His match the angel eyes good. The rings are a 6k color.

Yep, 6k.

how much did you spend on the fogs? im looking for a set of bulbs but they all seem to be 50 bucks and up for the led ones that i want

$85 after shipping to Canada. I got them as a gift.

There are some for ~$30 on eBay though.

Looking good. I love how these cars look with just the parks and fogs on. Your headlights seem dim if they are on though?

how much did you spend on the fogs? im looking for a set of bulbs but they all seem to be 50 bucks and up for the led ones that i want
Check out ddmtuning.com

Awesome, diggin the fogs. I think 6K is my ideal color.

I believe I will eventually replace the stock HID bulbs with a 6K bulb as well. Getting angel eyes, and now fogs that are both 6K, have converted me up a few Kelvin :D

You'll be my gunie pig then andrizzle. I've wondered how 6k hid low beams would look with the angel eyes. You'll probably only be able to see the hi beam ring and I didn't think it would go well.

Yea I thought about that, but I have noticed with the 6K rings and fogs now - it almost looks like I have halogen headlights, because against all the crisp white/blue tinge, it makes the HID look more yellow than it really is.

Byt the time I am done, I will prob be up in the 12000K area, rockin some mad purple yo! lol (not)

DSC_0067_s.jpg

DSC_0071_s.jpg

DSC_0073_s.jpg

@ 24 for 26! lol Jk Car looks nice!!!

I love the way the bulb is made such a nice design prob do this next summer or until my old bulbs give out

Looks awesome dude. Can I have your camera? :D

But no really, I dunno if I have asked before, but what model camera/lense?

Thanks guys!

A few observations:

I noticed a lot of blue-ish foreground light tonight, so I turned the fogs off...

They seem to scatter light very high up, such as on overhanging trees (bad), and on the sides too (good).

I turned the lows off afterward, which triggered (stupid) DRLs, which makes the fogs seem very blue in comparison. I'm beginning to think I should've gone with 5000K instead.

Looking good. I love how these cars look with just the parks and fogs on. Your headlights seem dim if they are on though?

Thanks! And I believe that's just a combination of the angle at which I took the photo, and shutter speed.

Nice! Did you notice any difference in light output?

Like Andy said, it all looks once you go LED.

nice, im gonna get those next week

5000K? :D

Looks awesome dude. Can I have your camera? :D

But no really, I dunno if I have asked before, but what model camera/lense?

Nikon D5000, 18-55 VR kit lens.

I think with the non-round fogs, you get that random scatter upward. With the LSE fogs I have noticed that you can basically direct the light where you want, it is more of a spotlight - also has this handy knob on the bottom that you can adjust the aim.

And yea I mentioned in another thread that running with the fogs makes the Factory HIDs look halogen, I think I am going to up to 6K bulbs in my lows. But rolling during twilight hours with fogs+angel eyes turns alot of heads.

Step 9 - LSE Grille

Just had to get one, since I made a good deal with the local dealer. It ended up being relatively cheaper than buying online (after taxes, shipping and duties).

I can't believe how much it changes the appearance of the front-end - looks much nicer, cleaner and more modern.

DSC_0207_s.jpg

DSC_0217_s.jpg

Very nice. Yeah, it does clean up the front end A LOT over the stock grille.

Step 9 - LSE Grille

Just had to get one, since I made a good deal with the local dealer. It ended up being relatively cheaper than buying online (after taxes, shipping and duties).

I can't believe how much it changes the appearance of the front-end - looks much nicer, cleaner and more modern.

DSC_0207_s.jpg

DSC_0217_s.jpg

wow cars coming together great man

Now all you need is the 17" chrome stockers to match the lse grill.

Nice, looks really good man! How much did they charge or it out here? whats next on the mod list?

I like I like.

Now the real question is....What can we do to finally sell you on a painted surround :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back